Monday 10 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So this weekend we've been really preparing for Christmas in my house, so I decided for my first blog post I'd share some pictures of the decorations around my family home. 
I absolutely LOVE Christmas and decorating, I get so excited! 

This is the Christmas tree in our lounge, it's the first time this year we've bought a real tree for the living room as my mum usually complains that it will make too much mess.
We went with a gold theme and it looks so pretty! The picture doesn't do it justice! 


This is the tree in my room, it's only little but looks so cute! I treated myself to some Disney baubles this year, I got the Disney Princess collection, and then Gus and Jaq in a glass slipper! My mum also got me some cute cupcake decorations from Paperchase and the local garden center.


Finally a picture of my favourite stocking! I've always loved Winnie the Pooh, so this Tigger stocking just makes me smile every time I see it!


Hope your all having a wonderful time preparing for Christmas 
 - Hannah ox

No comments:

Post a Comment