Wednesday 14 August 2013

Review: Kerastase- Ciment Thermique


This little green tube has soon become one of my new best friends. 
I purchased this a couple of months back when my hair had just got into such terrible condition I had no choice but to have around four inches cut off. After the traumatic experience I was determined not to have it happen again, so I began searching the internet and reading hair care blogs. 
Everybody raved about this product because helped to protect and rebuild the proteins in your hair... and here's the best bit, you could still use heat! 
By applying a walnut sized amount to damp hair, then blow drying and heat styling as normal it helps to lock in the proteins, preventing the breakages and damage that are linked to heat styling. 


The product itself is a white cream, I just rub it through my hair then comb and style. 
It doesn't weigh my hair down in any way (which is common as I have thin bleached hair) and it is non-greasy. 
The smell isn't fantastic but it is virtually unnoticeable once your hair is dry. 
It is available HERE from feel unique for £15.95 and I would highly recommend to anybody who is trying to grow their hair but does not want to cut out heat styling or colouring. 
Overall this is an awesome product and I'm very interested to try further products from Kerastase!
Thanks for reading, Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment