Saturday 14 December 2013

Collection Glam Crystal Eyeliners.

from left to right: va va voom, hustle, funk.

I was perusing the makeup stands in Boots a few days ago searching for a glitter eyeliner for the festive season, being that I was only really going to use it a few times in the next few weeks I wasn't really wanting to spend a lot. 
I first of all checked Barry M and nothing really took my fancy, and then went on to the Collection stand, I then found these beautys! 
I couldn't choose which colour I preferred so ended up with three! 

Va va voom: A greeny blue and pink glitter, as you can see from the swatches above it is not as pigmented as the other two, but it is still super pretty none the less.
Hustle: A blue toned silver glitter, very very pigmented and beautiful!
Funk: A gold toned glitter, this goes literally with any eye shadow, and is a little more subtle than the other two shades.

These liners dry almost instantly, and don't transfer, they also don't flake so you don't end up with chunks of glitter down your cheeks!
The best thing is the price these are £2.99 each a real bargain particularly if you're on a budget this Christmas.
I would definitely recommend!

Thanks for reading!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment