Sunday 8 December 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream


I recently got this eye cream in a sample, my under eyes get extremely dry so I have to regularly use eye cream. I love the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair range and use the serum most nights, it's very good for acne scaring and pigmentation. I was eager to try this and it has last me a good couple of months. 


The cream itself is quite thick, but sinks into the skin nicely leaving no residue or stickiness. 
I love this product for giving added moisture however it has done nothing for my darker circles although I'm not too fussed about this.
This is quite pricey at £38.00 but I'd probably repurchase as it lasts a good length of time, I've also got a sample of the resilience lift eye cream so I think I'll try that out first before I decide! 
However for dry under eyes this is perfect and a nice overnight treat for your eyes! I would definitely recommend if you have a little extra money to treat yourself. 

Thanks for reading!
Hannah -ox  


No comments:

Post a Comment