Wednesday 4 December 2013

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm.


Here goes another post about one of the most blogged about products on the internet, the Emma Hardy amazing face Moringa Cleansing Balm. First things first let me tell you now, if you haven't tried it... you NEED to, it's definitely worth the hype!
So let's start, the packaging is nice, and quite luxurious however now I'm getting to the end of this product it's getting a bit gross and greasy, but I do travel round with this quite a lot.


The general uses for this product are quite remarkable, it can be used obviously to cleanse and remove makeup, be used as a balm on elbows and knees, a lip balm, and also an intense treatment mask for dryer skins.
I only use it for cleansing, and I use it for my first cleanse, it's really luxurious on the skin and as you rub it in it becomes more oil like, it removes pretty much all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara (it doesn't sting your eyes either). 
For me it is a little heavy to use alone so I always use another cleanser after.
When my skin is dehydrated I leave it on for 10 minutes and it gives your skin an overall brighter appearance and makes it feel much more plump and hydrated. 

I've definitely noticed a general improvement in my skin since using this, unfortunately I've had a huge hormonal breakout at the moment that no ammount of skin care will solve!
I wanted to really test this before I put it on my blog as sometimes I think you can be swept up in the hype. 
Although this is pricey at £34.00, but in my opinion it's so worth it, and I've just repurchased. 
This is comparable to philosophy's purity cleanser which is one of my all time favourites. 
Overall a huge win for Emma Hardie this stuff is amazing!

Thanks for reading guys!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment