Thursday 12 December 2013

Yankee Candle: White Christmas


White Christmas is one of my all time favourite Yankee Candle scents, I fill with joy when it gets to this time of year and I can pull one of my reserves out and start burning it again!
It is very different from the traditional spiced scents that you usually find at Christmas, don't get me wrong I do love these too but there is something about White Christmas that I just love more and more everytime I burn it.

The scent itself is described as 'woodsy evergreens' and 'freshly fallen snow', I'm not 100% sure what either of those things exactly smell like, the best way I can describe this myself is as extremely clean and fresh, when you burn it, it smells like you've just done a fresh load of laundry. I feel like this sort of scent is one for everyone as it's neither heavily floral or spiced. It smells similar to another one of my favourites balsam cedar.

If you haven't smelt either scents I defnitely recommend you giving them a sniff next time you're near a yankee store!

Thanks for reading! 
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment