Thursday 3 October 2013

Freederm Gel


Does anybody else ever get those nasty little pimples? I'm not talking acne here, I'm just talking that one off pimple/spot that rears it's red ugly head usually around the time of the month. 
If so this is the post for you!

Along with my 'normal' cystic acne, I also get hormonal breakouts around the time of the month, unfortunately there's very little you can do for these, it's important to know what type of acne you have, this can be easily diagnosed by your GP or a dermatologist. 
I've used Freederm gel from being a young teen, It's a really good product, however from experience it only works well on spots that have or have had a head, anything below the skins surface it isn't going to have much of an effect on. 


The main thing I really like about this is that it it contains nicotinamide which is an anti-inflamatory so takes that nasty red inflammation that tends to surround active breakouts. 
I use this at night, as it does tend to leave a white cast which does dry and can flake if you wear it under makeup. 

Overall this product will reduce redness and swelling overnight, this has been a night time routine staple for many years. I do have other topical creams for my other Acne, but this is a definite for anybody who has mild breakouts. 
Thanks for reading.

Hannah -ox 

No comments:

Post a Comment