Wednesday 23 October 2013

Timotei Pure


I've been searching for a good clarifying shampoo for a while, most overly strip my hair and leave it looking so dry and coarse. I recently saw in Tesco that Timotei and re-branded and launched a range using 0% Parabens, Silicones and colurants, even better that one was aimed to be more clarifying and was for normal/greasy hair. (My hair is very oily at the root)
Ever since purchasing the Timotei pure Shampoo I have been in love, it makes my hair feel really clean and fresh and I am no longer having to wash every day, BONUS! 
One thing I love about this is that it's eco-friendly instead of buying a new bottle each time you can buy a refill pack which is 67% less packaging.

I then saw that they had a dry shampoo something I use nearly every day, so instantly snapped it up. In terms of making your hair look and feel refreshed it is fab, it also smells incredible, I think this is down to the pure green tea extract in both products. It's a much finer spray then any other dry shampoo I've used before, so doesn't leave a white cast, so in terms of masking my darker roots it's not so great (maybe would be quite good for darker hair colours though).  

I haven't tried the conditioner purely because I'm happy with what I'm currently using. This range is seriously such a great find! I'd recommend to anyone who does struggle with oily roots.
It is also very affordable!

Thanks for reading!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment