Friday 11 October 2013

Phyto 7


Another day another hair product I've fallen in love with. I know I only recently wrote about how much I liked the Kerastase Ciment Thermique. However this product isn't exactly the same,  it is marketed as a 'hydrating day cream' and seems to be aimed at people with dry to very dry hair. 
My hair naturally is quite oily at the roots, but I have noticed as the seasons have started to change my ends have gotten really dry and frizzy. 
Although the Kerastase has been good at physically strengthening my hair, it doesn't do a great deal for dryness, particularly as it allows you to still use heat.


I was really surprised by the consistency of this product, I expected with it being hydrating to be really thick, however  as you rub it between your hands it is very light  and almost water like,and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy.
It's also a leave in product, so no fussy putting on and washing out 10 minutes later.  
I also love the fact that it is full of natural products. 

I can't say anymore good things about this! It is really amazing, and has beaten my frizzy ends' butt! 
It is available from feel unique for £13.50, which is I feel is reasonable for something that isn't full of nasty sillicones (it has 7 natural ingredients) and actually does the job! 

Thanks for reading! 

Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment