Friday 25 October 2013

MAC Stripdown Lip pencil.


So I asked for this lip pencil for my birthday, simply because I had heard both Kim Kardashian and Molly King for the Saturday's used it, two of my all time girl crushes. 
At first I did wonder if it would even suit me, I hadn't actually ever looked at it in person, so was just going on a whim, I did see Nic from Pixiwoo use it in a tutorial and was sold. 


It is a very simple nude lip pencil, and it goes with nearly anything, from classic nudes, to more darker plummy nudes. I know the colour may look brown and pretty unwearable but on the lip it actually is probably one of the most wearable lip colours I own. It also increases the longevity of your lip colour when layered. 
Obviously Kim Kardashian and Molly King are completely difference skin tones, so it is a really universal colour that I think could work on the majority of people.
Overall I LOVE!

Thank you for reading!

Hannah -ox

2 comments:

  1. This looks perfect. I bought MAC Naked liner and it really doesn't show up on me but this one looks great x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is abit dark than naked! I have really pigmented lips and you can definitely see it on me! I love it :-) xx

      Delete