Wednesday 25 September 2013

Boots Re:balance Dream Pillow Mist Lavender


I'm a terrible sleeper, a really really terrible sleeper. I am planning a post about sleeping in general but I'm still deciding how I want to do it. 
In my long term quest to try promote some normality to my sleeping pattern I bought this pillow spray, I've tried loads of pillow sprays, and my favourite is from This Works, it is truly something special, however it's fairly pricey at £16.00 for 75ml so decided to buy Boot's alternative which is only £6.15 for 100ml.

I definitely prefer to use Lavender scented sprays as I find them the most relaxing, but you need to be careful as Lavender can irritate the skin so if you're really sensitive you may want to try something else like Geranium.
Pillow sprays are something I personally use to relax, it doesn't literally make me go to sleep it's just something to help me along the way.
Overall the boots version is average, I still prefer the This Works one, and would buy that over this one even though it is more expensive. 
I think if you're new too pillow sprays this is definitely a good first one to try, and it will give you some perception to whether or not pillow sprays will work for you, I realise that some people will think this is faddy, but from personal experience I really do think that they help.
I hope if you do try it, it aids you to a better nights sleep!

Thanks for reading!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment