Tuesday 17 September 2013

Review: Mac Dollymix Blush

I got this blush last Christmas and I have to admit, I was so in love with an Estee Lauder blush I never really gave it a chance. Blush is one this I tend to not change up very often, I'm not sure why, as for everything else on my face i regularly swapped and changed!
Recently I pulled this out of my drawer and decided to try it, in the pan it is super scary, and is literally a bright redish pink. 


However this does not really transfer as bright onto the cheek, but is very buildable depending on how much of a statement you really want to make with your blush.
Much to my surprise I have really fallen in love with this blush, it has the perfect shimmer to it, and gives a really healthy glow, which I feel is much needed in the recent change in weather (we even put the heating on this week brrrrr it's cold).


Previously I have never really been wowed by the typical 'cult' Mac blushes such as 'well dressed', but I feel this is definitely going to be a staple in my Autumn/Fall Makeup. 
I'd definitely recommend to anyone who like me has been let down in the past by Mac blushes, I am yet to find a cheaper dupe for this as it is pricey at £18.00 but Mac blushes do last for ages, and I would re-purchase!
Thanks for reading!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment