Monday 4 November 2013

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance.


Aussie has always been a range I've never really tried much from, it's available in the supermarkets but is a bit more pricey than other supermarket brands. 
However I was looking for a leave-in conditioner that would help to detangle my hair, I came across this. I remembered I'd used a friends shampoo before and that it smelt SO good! So I decided to get The Miracle Hair insurance, as I felt it would give the most protection to my weak hair.

The smell was still incredible, and it lingers on your hair all day, I spray this a few times on towel dried hair before I brush it, normally giving it a few minutes to help detangle my hair and prevent further breakages. 
This is a really nice and affordable product, and since I have purchased the shampoo, and conditioner and enjoyed using them too. I did buy the 3 minute miracle but it weighed my hair down too much so ended up giving it to a friend. I'm really pleasantly surprised by the Aussie range it all smells so good, and I have noticed  difference in my hair since using it. My hair is slowly but surely getting a little bit more healthier. 

Miracle Hair Insurance doesn't weigh down my hair nor does it make it greasy at the root. I already have repurchased this product in particular twice, and I'm still keen to try more from the range. It is around £4.99 for 250ml  from most drugstores, and supermarkets so won't break the bank either! 
The only thing I recommend is not spraying it near any wooden or laminated floors as it makes it soooo slippy! haha! Another Bambi on ice moment for me!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment