Friday 8 November 2013

Mini Bath & Body works haul!


So my Mum went to Dallas Texas last week, however was limited with both suitcase space, and time for shopping, so unfortunately for me I had to limit what I could ask for >:-).
I knew bath and body works was the main place I wanted her to visit, so I asked for a couple of candles and some pocket bacs! 
She couldn't find the sweater weather candle, so bought me a White Barn candle, in the scent leaves, this smells absolutely amazing! It's really appley, but spicey a amazing fall scent.



She also got me five pocket bacs, in the scents; Lemon Meringue Cheer, Sugared Vanilla Wish, Winter Candy Apple, Winter Cranberry, and Fresh Sparling Snow. I love all the scents but Winter Cranberry is definitely my favourite. 
My mum also got me a Texas jumper, and some Dallas Cowboy knickers.

I absolutely loooovveee America and I'm really hoping that I can plan a trip to New York in the new year. 

Thanks for Reading guys!
Are any of you from America? What would you recommend to a Brit? 

Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment