Friday 22 November 2013

Loreal EverPure care system


I don't generally like being negative about products, but it narks me when certain products get a huge praise by the big blog world, and then I try it and feel completely let down by the hype.
I bought the Loreal EverPure no sulphates care system, in Sainsbury's when they were on buy one get one free, I'm glad because if I'd of payed £13.98 (they are £6.99 each) for something I disliked, I'd of been even more narked!  
Having bleached limp hair I chose to buy the Colour Care & Volume range, I knew the main one that had been blogged about would be too heavy for my hair and would make it greasy.
I was so eager to use this and washed my hair with it the same day around 1pm. After washing my hair it was really fluffy (I put this down to the fact I hadn't straightened my hair), but all in all it felt very soft. By 10pm (9 hours post wash) my hair had started to look oily, and limp, I had no volume in my hair and my ends were now frizzy.
Determined not to be disappointed I tried it again a few days later, this time I was going out with my boyfriend, so I had straightened my hair, and it was looking half decent. However after a few hours my partner commented on the fact my hair looked really fluffy at the ends, when I looked in the mirror, again my hair was lifeless, fluffy and really oily at the root, and this was just in a few hours. I was seriously disappointed. 
Obviously I can't comment whether my hair has improved in strength or quality, due to the fact I haven't been able to use it on a regular basis. 
In general I do like the shampoo, and when used with a different conditioner it works really well, I think in fact it is the conditioner that had made my hair oily, and fluffy. 
Overall I'm really not a fan and wouldn't recommend, it has also put me off trying other products from the range, and I honestly would only purchase them if they were on offer to try avoid wasting my money. 

Sorry for the negative post guys!
Thanks for reading!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment