Thursday 14 November 2013

Revlon Colourburst Gloss in 'Sunbaked'


Lip products are one of my favourite things I have a growing collection and I'm always changing up what I wear (it's normal for me to have around 5 lipsticks/lipglosses in my handbag at a time), for me to say that I really really like something it's kind of a big deal. 
I bought this Revlon colourburst lipgloss in September, I'd previously had Revlon lipsticks but never a gloss, I love nude lips, but wanted something a little more darker for Autumn so I chose 'Sunbaked'. 


It is such a pretty shade, but still has that nude element which I love! It is also is really good colour pay off. I like to layer this over my MAC Stripdown pencil, it's literally all I've worn for the past month or more. 
I particularly like wearing a gloss at this time of year because my lips get extremely cracked and dry from the cold, and lipsticks can end up looking really gross and flakey! Yuk!
I definitely recommend to any nude lip lovers out there! The Revlon Colourburst range is available in Boots for £7.99 for a gloss, I'm looking forward to trying out more.

Thanks for reading! 
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment