Wednesday 20 November 2013

My number one product for stronger nails!


O.P.I has always been one of my favourite nail brands for a long time! Nail Envy, first came to my knowledge through one of my mum's friend's who had long worn acrylic nails, after deciding to have them removed swore that nail envy had really helped to repair the damage done to her natural nails.
My mum then began to start using it and too swore by it.
I've never in the past had really weak or brittle nails, but since I started working in care and wearing gloves a lot I have noticed a huge change in my nails, and they have become more prone to peeling and breaking.
I decided try out my Mum's, and after a month of applying it once a month noticed a huge difference in my nails.
They were much stronger and had ceased to stop peeling!
Although this is quite a pricey product at £18.65 for a bottle but it's definitely worth it and better than other cheaper nail strengtheners I've tried such as Rimmel and Collections. 
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has weak nails, you will notice a difference.
Even my step sister commented what good condition my nails wear in when she applied my Gelish for my holiday!
Here's to better healthier nails! :-) 
Thanks for Reading!
Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment