Sunday 24 November 2013

Imperial Leather Foamburst Body Wash.


I've always loved the Imperial Leather Foamburst body washes, they smell amazing and feel really luxurious.
I would never normally choose a ginger and orange scented product but I was in Morrisons a few weeks ago and there had been an explosion on the isle (a small child had emptied one of the cans all over the shelves and floor), and it smelt so good! I had to buy some.

The fragrance is so strong, and is mostly a spicy ginger smell than orange, it's really nice to use on a morning if you struggle getting up like me. It's really wakes me up and the foamy consistency feels very luxurious and such a treat that is affordable!

Overall this is one of my favourite shower gels/ body washes! I definitely recommend this scent particularly if you like Origins Ginzing moisturiser as it's a similar smell! I also love the Green Tea and Jasmine scent which is much more girly and floral. 
I'm always buying this product and it's regularly on offer so won't break the bank! Like I said it's a real everyday treat!

Thanks for reading! Do you have a favourite Imperial Leather scent?

Hannah -ox

No comments:

Post a Comment