Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Favourite Nail polish at the moment!


The quality of most Sally Hansen nail polishes (there are a few that aren't so great) are impeccable, and do rival my favourite brand O.P.I in many ways. 
When it gets to this time of year I love to have dark nails, I feel they look really classy, and they go with pretty much everything. 

Cue my current favourite polish! Pat on the Black by Sally Hansen, it is the perfect shade, it's not quite black, but has a real hint of cherry in it, creating overall a really nice deep purpley/black.


The polish goes on very smoothly, and only needs 1-2 coats, the overall finish has a really nice shine, but with top coat is even more shiny and looks really gorgeous!
The polishes are £6.99 each but are also regularly included in the 3 for 2 offers at Boots. They are much more affordable than O.P.I and this particular shade does rival the formulation.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves a dark nail. Sally Hansen also make one of my favourite nude polishes which is called Mauve Along.

Thanks for reading! What are your favourite nail colour to wear in the Autumn.

Hannah -ox 



No comments:

Post a Comment